The Sponsorship Prospectus contains details of packages available and entitlements for each sponsorship package. No reminders regarding the supply of logos and artwork will be issued. Any material not received by the due date will not be included.
Sponsors logos will be displayed on the website, in the registration brochure, program/abstracts books and on relevant signage. If you wish to provide a hyperlink to your company website, please email the URL when sending your logo.
Format: print quality JPG
Due date: with confirmation of sponsorship
- Advertisements for Program Book
Sponsors entitled to an advertisement in the handbook should forward their print ready artwork for the advertisement to the Secretariat by 6 February 2012. Print specifications can be found in the Handbook advertisement specifications [PDF]. Any technical questions about the artwork should be referred to Andrew Vincent at Andrew Vincent Graphic Design firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone app
There will no longer be a USB provided to delegates at the ASM. Instead, a phone app will be provided for delegates to access conference information. Major sponsors will be provided with the opportunity to include information for delegates to access via the app. Further details and a link to upload information to will be provided to applicable sponsors in due course.
|Information to download
- Sponsorship Prospectus [PDF]
- Exhibition Floor Plan [PDF]
- Handbook advertisement specifications [PDF]
- Exhibitor Information Kit [PDF]
- National Convention Centre Manual [PDF]
- National Convention Centre Delivery Label [WORD]
- Exhibit Systems forms
- Exhibitor Information Pack [PDF]
- Furniture Booking Form [PDF]
- Furniture Information [PDF]
- Agility Transport Request Form [PDF]